Mechanical Engineering Department
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
- Computational Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics Analysis
- Electronics Packaging Cooling
- Interdisciplinary Design Optimization
- Research Assistant - Stevens Institute of Technology, Mechanical Engineering Dep.
- Surveyed existing problems and potential
market on electronics packaging cooling techniques.
- Teaching Assistant - Stevens Institute of Technology, Mechanical Engineering Dep.
- Assisted Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics
classes. Responsible for grading homework
and overseeing Heat Transfer project (computational
analysis) (2000 spring), dynamics (fall 2000),
Heat Transfer, Dynamics, and Modeling and
Simulation (2001 spring), Thermodynamics(2001
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Steel Structure Division) (1985-1998)
- Chief Engineer - Product Design: Responsible for storage tanks and piping designing. (January 1991 to July 1998)
- Designed and developed a natural gas pressure reducing system, which includes heat exchangers, tanks and piping.
- Designed large-scale cylindrical crude oil storage tanks, spherical tanks for gases or chemicals and cryogenic liquefied natural gas tanks.
- Designed spherical tank reinforcements and cylindrical oil tank repairs.
- Somehow survived
- Engineer - New Product Design: Responsible for new product development (April 1985 to December 1990)
- Researched on chemical energy transfer system that saves thermal energy generated at thermal power plants.
- Researched on thermal energy storage systems.
- Stevens Institute of Technology, NJ - Mechanical Engineering (Ph.D. course), September 1998 to present
- Saitama University, Japan - M.S. Mechanical Engineering, March 1985
- Thesis: Pseudo-plastic flow in peristaltic pumps
- Saitama University, Japan - B.S. Mechanical Engineering, March 1983
- Research Project: Flow Visualization in Resonance Tubes with subsonic Air Flow
- Member of American Society of Engineers
- Member of Childreach
NEW YORK SKYLINE